IRSA Workshop Committee
This committee initiates planning of annual IRSA Workshop, assists in coordination of agenda and serves as an advising body.
- Hold summer planning meeting with committee members, IRSA officials, and host institution planning team
- Maintain historical records of workshop budgets, attendance figures, sponsorship data, agendas, and other appropriate information
- Provide feedback and historical context to host planning team on a continuing basis
- Conduct post-workshop evaluations
- Act as liaison to past sponsors and potential new ones
- Help ensure financial and educational success of workshop
- Provide workshop guidelines regarding: agenda template, educational topics to address, fees, format, and structure.
- Identify sub-committee dedicated to planning and promotion of auction
- Seek commitments of host institutions and maintain workshop calendar of future sites
Get involved today! Contact us to find out how to help join this committee!
IRSA Host Site Committee
IRSA Executive Board