IRSA Membership/Necrology/Retirement Committee
- Assisting with Membership Contact Information
- Contact prospective members by phone or email to invite them to join IRSA
- Contact all new active members personally by phone or email to welcome them to IRSA and invite them to the next association conference.
- Respond to disgruntled members’ calls and solicit feedback for improvement.
- Contact delinquent members prior to cancellation and encourage them to renew.
- Greet and introduce new members and prospective members at association conference meetings.
- Plan and implement an annual member-get-a-member campaign
- Establish and develop an Annual Membership Recruitment and Retention Plan
- Determine and respond to members’ needs
- Develop and review satisfaction surveys. Determine and implement new ways to increase member satisfaction.
- Contact lapsed members to evaluate and respond to needs not being met by the association.
- Identify new member benefits and services that are needed based on member feedback collected, as well as enhancements to existing member benefits.
- Determine and implement methods to recognize and reward members
- Determine and implement methods to involve members in association committees, programs, and activities.
- Compile the names of members that have deceased between conference meetings and report all given names at the state workshop or NIRSA.
- Compile and report the names of members that retire between conference meetings and report all given names at the state workshop or NIRSA.
If you are interested in volunteering with this committee, please contact us!
Adamowicz, Jason; Professional, Ball State University