- Maintain the historical files of the association on the state google documents account.
- Keep material produced by the association throughout the year. For example, workshop brochures and publicity flyers.
- Document chapter achievements through the year. For example, awards won.
- Every quarter, update the downloadable online association history and make sure its posted on the web site.
- Provide historical information to members at the state workshop and NIRSA as needed. For example, all the newsletter awards won by the association over the years.
- Periodically, write articles for the newsletter about the history of the association.
- Take, collect and post pictures of association meetings, workshops and NIRSA events.
- Attend each Board meeting, workshop, Lead On, and NIRSA conference, if possible. If you cannot attend, submit a report to the President beforehand on your committees activities and who is going to coordinate your responsibilities at the event.
Interested in the Historian position? Contact us!